I copper-plated some heart-shaped leaves from my delachampia vine not long ago. I was happy with the way they turned out and I liked the way they looked together. It gave me an idea for the piece I made today.
But first I needed to make a copper toggle clasp. So I looked around. It appears that there are as many ways to make them as there are people making them. But I found one tutorial that was clear, concise and simple. I made one per the directions but it turned out a little larger than I wanted so I made another with a few variations that made it my own.
Pictures of the finished piece tomorrow. Thanks muchly to Armored Drake